1. Krab - E.C. (Emile) Krab, armouring mechanic, corporal (born Surabaya august 28th 1927)
2. Jassies - M. Jassies, Sergeant, married G.A. Mollet in Medan February 1st 1949
3. Lehnkering - H.A. (Hendrik / Henk) Lehnkering, armouring mechanic, corporal (born December 22nd 1924)
4. Poeloengan - ?
5. Deibel - A.G. (Guus), Commander / pilot / in 1948 head LuCoSu), Captain
6. Mulder - H.J. (Herman(us) / nickname ‘Manus’ Mulder, pilot, sergeant Major
7. Wilkes - ?
8. Jolly - P.R. (Paul Richard) Jolly, pilot (as well 122 sqd as 17 VARWA-C pipers), Lieutenant. I’m still in contact with his cousin who is living in Australia)
10. Ritian - ?
11. Valkenburg - ? (could be Falkenbergh 17 VARWA-C??)
12. Benjamins - P.A.C. (Piet / nickname ‘Flip’) Benjamins, Commander / pilot, Lieutenant / Captain
13. Verspoor - P. (Paul) Verspoor, pilot, Lieutenant
14. Kalden - B.C. (Ben) Kalden, born Semarang May 2nd 1925, Aircraft Mechanic, Sergeant
15. Ransdorp - Soldier, no further info yet
16. Doki - ?
17. Verspoor - J. (Jilles) Verspoor, pilot, not a 122 member but PVA (Photo Recognition Department), flew the Photo-Mustangs H-315 (shark mouth). Could also be W. Verspoor, piper-pilot 17 VARWA C
18. Bekker - E.W.E. (Emile) Bekker, born Medan June 14th 1923, Sergeant, Aircraft Mechanic
19. Avé - ?
20. v.d. Willigen - ?
21. Receveur - H. Receveur, pilot, 2nd Lieutenant
22. Versteegh - ?
23. Bastiaans - C.W., Head of the TD
24. Gagliardi - E. (Eduard / Ed) Gagliardi, born Buitenzorg February 4th 1924, Sergeant, Aircraft Mechanic
25. v.d. Brink - G.J. (Gerrit) v.d. Brink, born Batavia May 29th 1924, Sergeant, Aircraft Mechanic
26 v. Beers - R.L. (Ronny) van Beers, pilot, Sergeant Major